The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Off the wagon...Big Time

OK...since I got pregnant with Collin I have been trying to live by the philosophy "Nine months on...Nine months off" when it comes to the pregnancy weight. I gained about 38 pounds during the pregnancy, but it could have been SO much less if I had just stayed away from all those cherry cokes! Anyway, I lost 20 of it very quickly and have really been struggling with those last 15. All of the sudden that 9 month mark is creeping up and I still have a good 12 (or 15) pounds to get back to my original weight. The last month or so, I've been great about exercise and watching what I eat. But, let me tell you...the last few days I have really fallen off the healthy eating wagon....yesterday I had 4 beers, 2 slices of pizza, and a plate of butterfly fries at my town's end of summer bash. It's all of these special events that kill me! I try not to be too hard on myself about the weight and I'm not looking to get "skinny", but I don't want to be stuck carrying around extra baby weight, especially when I've got another couple to pop out! Tomorrow is a new day though and I'll be starting fresh with a kick ass boxing session in the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

I'm trying to lose the lasy 6 pounds two + years after the fact (gulp). I too got serious a few weeks ago but fell off the wagon this week. Tomorrow, to the gym! And no snacks! And no wine with dinner!

Good luck to you...may the pounds drop off quickly!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful shape and don't need to loose another pound.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I lost the first 20 (of my 40) very quickly and then 14 from weight watchers online. It helped a lot with moderate cardio. Now I have 3.5 lbs left- not bad I know but I'm bound and determined to do it before our Jamaica trip. Or at least look more toned again. I'd be happy with that even if I'm heavier with muscle. Try WW maybe? It was good for me and a bunch of my friends.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home