The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Odds and Ends of a Crazy Week

The week has flown by and I'm not quite sure what happened to it. There was not even a moment to post on Collin's Chronicles! The end of the official summer season is upon us and we're thrilled! One of the great things about living at the shore is that once all the "bennies" go home on Labor Day we have a little second season...the weather is gorgeous throughout September and sometimes into October. I personally have nothing against all the visitors during the summer, but it does make for bad local traffic and crowded beaches. In September the locals come back out! Anyway, Daddy is out playing in the annual "King of the Beach" volleyball tornament, so Collin and I are waiting for Auntie Grace to come down and join us for the day. Tomorrow is another big day in this household...the first day of football season. It should be interesting to see how much of our usual football routine the boy will go along with. Probably not too much! The days of plopping down on the couch and watching 8 hours straight of football are gone. It will be fun to dress him up in all of those Browns's outfits I bought when I was pregnant.

Collin's sleep trend has continued and I'm soaking up the 7, 8, 9 hours of sleep we're getting at night. I feel like I'm trying to recoup a year's worth of lost rest...basically, that's actually what I am doing! This week we're making the big jump to stage 3 foods. We're a bit behind on the food front, but we're taking it slow due to CJ's history of childhood allergies. Collin seems pretty fed up with the babyfood at this point. He pretty much gives me the stink eye whenever he sees me taking it out of the cabinet. He does, however, love drinking my Pelligrino right from the bottle!

1 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

I miss being able to lie around and watch football all day. Sniff.

Enjoy the nice weather! It's my mom's favorite time of year to be at the beach as well...

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home