The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Harry Potter Speculation

I'm a big Harry Potter fan and am eagerly awaiting the publication of the final book next summer...rumored to be released on 7/7. In the last few weeks there's been lots of speculation flying around about which character's might not make it to see the end of the series...including Harry himself! JK Rowling has adamantly stated that that certain character who died toward the end of the Half-Blood Prince is REALLY dead (I don't want to spoil it in case there are one or two out there that haven't read the book yet). Here's a pretty cool sight with some info on the upcoming release....it's just fun to read all the rumors. The best thing about Harry Potter is how the books have managed to ignite a new joy of reading into kids (and adults). I hope that something similar comes along for Collin's generation. I plan to read him the Harry Potter stories when he's older...right now when I try to read him anything he just tries to eat the pages. It seems like such a long wait for the next novel that I plan on starting from book one in the fall and try to scope out any clues that might give anything away for the finale.

On the Collin front.... it's been an up and down week. The best news is that last night he slept from 8:30-6:30. I think it's a record sleep...let's hope it's a trend.

2 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Congrats on the good night of sleep! That's great!

I love the Harry Potter books too. Her story is so amazing as well.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the link! I too cannot wait for the last book, although I will probably be crying when I finish it. I don't know who is going to die, but I will be so sad that the whole series has ended. And then I plan on reading it all again!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home