The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

2 Teeth Busting Through

I think all of the crankiness of the last several days has at least been partially explained. This morning I noticed 2 little white bumps on Collin's lower gumbs. Low and behold his first 2 teeth are breaking through. The poor thing has been gumbing away on anything he can get into his mouth. That is, everything except his teething rings. He has been exhaused as well...last night was a record sleep of 10 hours. We're hoping this is a trend. Another little milestone today was his introduction to the sippy cup and apple juice. He was looking a bit dubious about the cup, but once he figured out that there was apple juice in there his tune changed pretty quick!

On a non baby note...I found out that the National Book Festival will be held the weekend of September 30th in D.C. We'll be road tripping with the boy for the weekend. A whole festival for books? I'm psyched! I didn't even realize this thing existed....and I call myself a bibliophile! I'm hoping this will turn into an annual family tradition.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

National Book Festival! I just told Joe that we should drive down that Friday night - maybe we will see you guys there!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home