The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Can't wait to see the babysitters

CJ and I were remarking today how we could not have asked for better "behavior" from Collin on this trip. I mean, sure, he did have his moments (like yesterday, when I could swear that he purposely spilled my large smoothy all over the back seat of our rental car) of crankiness, but we were dragging the poor thing all over the state of California. He's really adjusted well to life on the road. It seemed like most people thought we were a little nuts for trying this trip with a 6 month old to begin with. I must admit that I can't wait to see our "babysitters" (Aunt Amanda and The Hens) as soon as we get home though. Since Collin has been born we have (luckily) had a lot of help with his care and we've been able to get things done or just take a breather whenever needed. These last 2 weeks there have been no breaks and I can't lie, it has been tough. I get the feeling we are really in for an adjustment when we get home because of how much more mobile he is now, compared to just 2 weeks ago. He is literally into everything. I turned my head yesterday and he managed to squirm halfway across the floor of our hotel room and get his head into the garbage can. He had a Ghirardelli chocolate wrapper in his mouth. Anyway, I'm just saying that I can't wait to have half an hour to open our mail and maybe another hour to get to the gym. Ahh, the little pleasures!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog. The pics of Collin are adorable. I'm glad the trip was fun. Hope to see you guys when you get back. By the by, my Mom loves the blog,too.
Much love,
Rose

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS OLD HEN CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON MY BABY CHICK.

GRAM

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! jogging stroller literotica Mintek lcd 1993 isuzu rodeo transmission computer oral surgery recipes Lollipop headphones Business health insurance small wy adderall running mortgage brokers Used home fitness Fax phone answering machines Car rental dayton ohio leather wing chairs new or used drug wellbutrin Insurance life shop whole air purifiers Telephone prospecting cd products financial advisor

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home