The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Pool Time!














Collin has been doing pretty well thus far on our trip. I think the time change has been tough on the little guy and we are definitely wearing him out. He's actually been falling into somewhat of a napping pattern the last fews days. I think I've realized that he actually needs to cry for 3 or 4 minutes to settle into his nap right now. It just seems to be a routine I've observed.

We had him in the pool for the first time a couple of days ago and he LOVED it. He was grunting like a mad man (a sure sign he likes something) and splashing up a storm. Everyone at the pool commented on how cute he was in his little swim trunks. Collin has also acheived a couple of physical milestones the last couple of days. He can now assume the plank position, kind of like a push-up, and he has made his way onto all fours a couple of times. It seems like a switch just got turned in his brain and all of the sudden he can do these things. He is pretty stinking proud of himself! As far as sleep goes, he's improoved from the first night, but still struggling with the new crib (minus any bumpers). All in all, we can't complain!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS HAVING A BALL I WANT TO BE THERE WITH HIM I MIGHT HOP ON A PLANE .

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE BLOG PLEASE I HAVE THE COLLIN ILLNESS

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home