The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Aunt Amanda



My cousin Amanda is Collin's godmother. The picture above shows them together when he was about 8 weeks old. We also have her help us out a few hours a week with childcare. Amanda didn't have alot of experience with babies before Collin was born, but she did have quite a bit with penguins. I figured they must be equally as hard as babies. Well, Amanda has done beautifully with the transition. She has a bubbly personality and Collin just lights up when he sees her. In fact, I get the distinct impression that he prefers her company to ours! I am actually starting to hold her responsible for the fact that Collin will rarely nap anywhere but on someones lap. As you can see from the picture above, he gets quite comfortable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home