The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pet peeve of the day....Stuck between a hummer and an expedition

If you know me then you know that driving has never been my favorite thing in the world. Since having Collin, being on the road takes on a whole new dimension. I really notice all of the crazy drivers when he is in the car with me. Even more so, I feel especially dwarfed by all of the huge SUVs on the road. Who really, truly needs to have a hummer as a personal driving vehicle? I drive a 4 door civic. I love my civic and plan on driving it as long as humanly possible. When I came out of the gym today my trusty honda was stuck between a hummer and an expedition. I just about needed a flag man to back out of my spot safely! So my pet peeve of the day...having to deal with all those unnecessary giant vehicles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Maureen! Nice to see you in blogging world. Come visit me sometime at www.forksandchopsticks.blogspot.com. I will be sure to add you to my "favorite blog" list!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home