The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Friday, July 14, 2006

San Diego Part 2



We've really loved our time in San Diego and definitely plan on returning someday. It's a great place for kids with tons to do. I'm actually a little sad to be heading to LA this afternoon. We've seen quite a bit the last few days and Collin has been pretty adaptable to the whole adventure. We've spent some time at the Children's Pool beach in La Jolla (watched a sea gull pluck not one, but two sandwiches off someone's beach blanket) and watched the seals bask in the sun there. We've also taken a drive up to Cabrillo Point, visited Old Town and taken a peek at Coronado. The only bust has been Sea World, which I would not recommend if you're traveling with a very young child during the heat of summer. We packed it in after a couple of hours. Even with the heat aside, I was disappointed with the number and quality of attractions and the too few show times. I did, however, have free beer. I didn't realize the park was owned by Anheuser-Busch and the whole place is one big beer advertisement! Check out my next post for Collin developments of the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home