The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tantrums at dinner time?

OK...CJ is out picking up a few things we need and, God bless him, he took Collin with him. While I have the chance I thought I would post a quick thought on Collin's meal time tantrums. When I say meal-time, I mean mine and CJ's meal-time. First of all, I'm not sure if Collin can even through a tantrum at 6 months old, but his behavior in these instances sure seems like it. He really seems to hate when we sit down to eat, be it at home or out somewhere. Usually we eat in shifts....one gets to eat, while the other placates Collin. His screeches are unbelievable. He works himself up into an impressive frenzy! It's not as though he's hungry himself and we're tormenting him by eating in front of him. We've also started solids and have been feeding him his cereal while we eat...to include him in our dinner routine. Just another little tyrannical behavior we're dealing with. Of course, the instant one of us gives in and picks him up, the smile he gives us would light up a room! What a little stincker!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, Maureen! All you need are more pics of Grace and me!

Love, Chau

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home