The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

San Francisco Treat!


We've arrived in San Fran and have been shocked to discover that a heat wave has been going on here as well. It topped out at 98 degrees and felt even hotter. We pretty much decided to hole up in the room for the night and get a fresh start tomorrow. Collin continues to do pretty well. I was mentioning to CJ that I feel like this whole trip has been kind of a good learning experience for Collin. It seems like he's becoming a bit more adaptable and better able to "roll with the punches". Just the same, it will be good to get home on Wednesday and start getting him back on a real routine. Our priority is going to be addressing sleep issues and making sure he gets a lot more practice with solid foods. I must admit that after almost 7 months the breastfeeding is starting to wear me down.
Our plan for the next few days is to see the city in a leisurely fashion and just enjoy what's left of the trip. Pretty soon we'll be back in good old Jersey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Great picture. I just love San Francisco and can't wait to visit again!

6:39 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

I love that picture!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home