The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Day 14

We've made it to just about the end of our trip. One more day in San Fran and then we head for home. Disappointingly we found out today that trips over to Alcatraz are sold out thru Thursday, so that won't be happening this time around. Instead we drove around town today on our own and visited some of the different neighborhoods of the city. San Francisco is a very diverse place which makes it interesting. We spent some time tracking down the wild parrots of Telegraph Hill. I just started reading the book by the same name and it's an enchanting story. CJ actually did spot several of them flying down Lombard Street while I was off looking elsewhere. This evening we're off for dinner in Chinatown. I'll be blogging more in the days to come, probably starting with the topic of the pros and cons to blogging. CJ and I have been discussing some concerns in regard to the whole thing. I'd be interested in hearing feedback from other moms that blog about the details of their families.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Many bloggers are careful to not give out to many details. I don't use my last name and only say I live in NJ. Many moms go as far as just saying Eastern US. I do use Leah's first name, but many bloggers call their kids "Button" or "Peanut." So far I haven't had any privacy issues and I really enjoy blogging. I just met two other bloggers yesterday at the zoo!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I REALLY ENJOY SEEING THE BABY AND HEARING ABOUT THE ADVENTURES BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TOO MANY NUTS OUT THERE AND IT FREAKS ME TO THINK SOME CRAZY IS LOOKING AT THE BABY

GRAM

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't post personal info, don't think there's much of an issue. But it's a personal choice. Like Stephanie said, common sense is needed. For example, not providing details about where you live, etc.

9:50 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

I just mention our state, I don't post pics of the kids and I don't use our real names.

The cats though, I do post pictures of them :-).

I also try to avoid being too specific about our comings and goings, just in case someone figures out what town we live in...although I know I fail at that one.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home