The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Smell Poop

11:00 p.m: A whispered conversation between CJ and I last night (with Collin between us)...

Me: I smell poop. Do you smell poop?
CJ: I don't smell poop. When's the last time he pooped?
Me: A day or two ago, so he's due for a big one.
CJ: My nose is stuffed. I can't smell anything.
Me: His butt is facing you...stick your finger in his diaper.
CJ: OK
Me: Well?
CJ: No poop.

1 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Ahh, waiting for the poop. Has it come yet? Here's to hoping it comes during the day, and not in the middle of the night all over your sheets.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home