The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home late Wednesday night after a great flight. Collin was fantastic. There were several babies on the plane and he was by far the most quiet. All in all, we're still fairly exhausted. Collin is having a lot of trouble readjusting to the house and our "normal" routine. Both nights he has landed back in the bed with us. Once he is in the bed he is OUT like a light and doesn't stir for the next 8 hours (unless we try to move him into his crib, of course). Why can't he do this in his own bed? I figure we'll give him another couple of nights to adjust. What then? I don't know. Thus far, I've been adamantly opposed to the cry it out method, but he seems to be gaining in tenacity. I'm not so sure anymore. I also tried to give him some applesauce today and it was a definite NO on his part. I'm not sure if he was just not hungry or didn't like the taste. We'll try again tomorrow. He might be a vegetable man because thus far, it's a no go on the fruits!