The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

On a much lighter note....


The boy continues to get into everything. Every day brings new adventures!
His latest thing is unrolling all of the toilet paper and wallowing around in it. This kid is a genius!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Gary here. I was curious as to why thier was no toilette paper in the bathroom last night when Kelly and I came to visit. I thought, wow, they are usually on top of things like that (chuckle). Anywho, I guess the little bugger really enjoys a good roll around in the old TP. Sweet!!!!!!!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Just finished catching up on the blog..Gary sent me the link yesterday. I am so glad you are blogging, that way while I am away I can see what you guys are up to! (and see how handsome and adorable the little man is getting) It was great to see you on Saturday, I wish we had more time this summer for more visits. Hopefully in the near future Gary and I will be able to see you more often!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home