The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fall Project List


Well, with the arrival of football season comes the Fall Project List. My husband, the master of lists in our house, has quite the ambitious agenda for us three. Needless to say, sometimes my priority list is a bit different from his. My top 2 projects for the season are: 1. Clean out and organize our as yet unused finished basement. This will enable us to create a kid safe space for Collin to crawl around it. I'm also hoping to create a little bit of a scrapping station down there, so that the dining room table is no longer scrap central. 2. Fall bulb planting also tops my list. Last year was our first planting bulbs...mostly tulips. They turned out ok, but I learned that for some real effect you need to plant masses of these things. I have about 2oo on order that should be arriving any day now. I told CJ that all he needs to do is dig me the trench and I'll do the rest. For some reason he looked slightly unbelieving!

On the boy front, he continues to run us pretty much ragged. He is averaging 3 big falls a day and several minor ones. It doesn't matter how close by you are to him. He still manages to fall all over the place. Today he craweled, at high speed, into the knob on the tv cabinet and now has a knob shaped bump on his forhead. He also loves to experiment with standing on his tippy toes and has tried this approach to climbing the shelves in the fridge. He is truly relentless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what the results of all those bulbs - it might kick me into high gear for next year! - Stephanie @ Forks & Chopsticks

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I am right there with you one the baby woes. Wondering if a baby helmet might be a good idea :)

Good luck with the tulips, wish I had some sort of a green thumb!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home