The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Hen

Last week my mom complained that she is never mentioned or seen on this blog. She feels like everyone else gets their due, except her. I told her that this was certainly not an intentional slight on my part, but she was still miffed.

So, I thought I would do a little post on my mom...or as we like to call her "The Hen". There are several "hens" in our family and they each have their own quirky little traits. My mom is the original hen though, hands down. I started calling her a hen because she really enjoys clucking and pecking around me until I am driven to distraction. I know that she means well and is just being a mom, but sometimes she just pecks one time too many!

Anyway...she is a great mother (and grandmother) and a hardworking woman. For the last several years she has been taking care of my grandfather. If you know anything about our family, you know that this is no easy task. One of mom's little quirky traits is trying to find the most unique gifts to give to my brother and I...there have been some strange ones over the years. Below is a picture of Collin holding one of those gifts. The mug was a Christmas present a few years back. On the front is a priceless picture of my mother's "mug". It is one of a kind! Welcome to Collin's Chronicles Mom!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR SUCH A GOOD GIRL. WAIT TILL YOU SEE YOUR PRESENT THIS YEAR

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home