The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Holy Moly!

Here are the stairs in our house.....

Since Collin has been born one of my frequent nightmares has been him falling down the stairs or me falling down the stairs while carrying him. About 3 weeks ago we installed a gate at the top of the stairs so he could crawl around the second floor at will while we're doing chores or whatever up there. Until yesterday Collin had absolutely no interest in trying to crawl up the stairs at all. Well, I left him alone in my library (directly to the left of the staircase) for a total of maybe 45 seconds to put something in the dishwasher. My first clue should have been how quiet he got. By the time I came back Collin had climbed, literally, half the staircase all by himself. I was speechless. He turned around and gave me the biggest shit-eating grin you could imagine. It may be time to install more gates.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another gate might be a good idea. Sounds like the staircase is his new toy.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh that is scary! Good thing you caught him before he got a lesson on gravity.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As brainsick it may appear, I think other world wide web publishing firms are going to view this internet page with enviousness due to I am for sure it turns their web page look undistinguished. - acne treatment

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the peachiest web sites I have fall all over. Impressive, exactly impressive. - bad breath

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome things, I would literally encounter the visual capabilities of the generator when he got the site. This is marvelous. - contact lenses

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additionally typically compared to not , I always come through a select few inviolable scraps on the cyberspace. Nevertheless , in this example I reckon I hit the mark with this location. My argumentation paper immediately seems like a breeze. - getting pregnant

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvelous! ! This webpage is actually knowledgeable. I certainly have encountered a lot material for my search. I conceive it would of course advantage Loads of others similar to how it has did good to me. - wedding speeches

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home