The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Books! Books! Books!

In case any of you don't know, I am a true bibliophile and have been as long as I can remember. My sidebar lists a great organization called The Dewey Donation System that is trying to help the libraries destroyed during Hurricane Katrina. I love books and just about anything to do with them. I especially love to collect them! I tried to upload a picture of my "library" at home, but blogger is not cooperating. Mabe next time. Anyway, my friend Stephanie (of Forks and Chopsticks fame) started a new on-line book club not so long ago called The Written Word. She has invited me to be a "guest blogger" once a week or so to share any book reviews, book blogs, book news, etc. that I might find interesting. When you have a chance check it out and consider joining in for our second book: The Secret Girl, by Molly Bruce Jacobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home