The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Momentous Week


The holiday craze has continued at the Tiny Tyrant's household. The time is really getting away from me now and most of of the time I feel like a real nut for putting forth all these efforts to create the "perfect" holiday season for Collin. I mean, he's not going to remember it after all!

But, the big news here this week is that Collin took his first real steps this past Tuesday! I missed it because I was at work, but CJ was home taking caring of him and I'm glad one of us got to see it first hand. Since Tuesday I've seen him take a bunch more steps and he's pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. It's almost like he's saying..."yeah...so what I'm walking?

Tonight was a fun family dinner at Aunt Sue's since my cousin Tessa is visiting from the Florida Keys for a few days. Collin received his first Christmas gifts from Tess. He hasn't seemed to catch on to the whole concept of receiving gifts yet, which is a good thing I guess. On the other hand, he just seems to assume everything is his for the taking anyway! The poor thing also has his first official cold. His nose is running like a sieve and he really gets a kick out of licking up as much of his own snot as possible. We've basically made it a whole year with no illnesses, so I'm not complaining. Not too shabby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, Collin is going to be on the run now. This is when the real fun starts! p.s. Thanks for the shout out! - Stephanie www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home