The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Small Frye

Here's the boy all decked out in his Browns Charlie Frye jersey. He is definitely starting to pick up on the fact that football is important in our house. I could have sworn he was actually watching the games yesterday, as if he really knew what was going on. I have also started to chant "Go Browns" to him repeatedly. I think they may be his first words. What strikes me about these pictures is that he looks SO big. It's like he's not even a baby any more!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home