The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wednesday Morning Fun

One of the little things that I let Collin do, that I know is probably not such a great idea, is play with the house phone. We no longer let him play with our cell phones because so much of his drool got into them we both needed replacements. Letting him play with the house phone seemed pretty harmless. Until this morning, that is. This morning our little imp managed to dial 911, apparently more than once. I heard the phone ring while I was putting my contacts in and when I answered it was the 911 operator inquiring if everything was alright. I assured her it was and that my 10 month old somehow managed to call 911. She was cool about it. Next thing you know 2 cars from the local police department pull into the driveway because they have to respond to every call. They were cool about it too and I was pretty apologetic for wasting their time. I swear Collin knew exactly what was going on because he got that "I know I'm guilty, but let me hit you with my 7 tooth grin and I know you'll forgive me" look. I must say though, it was nice to see such a quick response from our local police. It's good to know they're out there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! You are right though - a quick response is reasuring!
- Stephanie www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home