The Collin Chronicles: Tales of a Tiny Tyrant

On December 31st 2005 my husband CJ and I became the proud parents of a gorgeous baby boy we named Collin. Needless to say life has been a rollercoaster ride since then! This blog will document the ups and downs of living with the tiny tyrant who now rules our lives!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

You Know You're a Mom When....

Scroll down a bit to find the entry 12/13. I thought that this was a hoot. Every single one applies to me, numbers 1, 3, and 9 in particular. Babble is the latest and greatest parenting site up and running. I actually read an article about it in the New York Times last week. I'm already familiar with several of their bloggers...seems like some good stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. That was so funny! And I needed a good laugh!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got the new iphone 3g s. When I hold down the home button to use voice control it doesn't work. When I open up the camera the video icon does not pop up, and when I tap an object it doesn't focus or center the object.
[url=http://greenwarez.info/showthread.php?p=4858#post4858]unlock iphone[/url]

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home